Today was a ... see "how many things I can cram in" day. And I love the feeling of checking things off of my 'to do' list.
- Prime bathroom
- Turn in Violin downtown
- Take boys to the library
- upgrade the boys cell phones (thanks Nana...)
- paint bathroom... again
- buy software for computer
- take boys bowling
- last day of basketball camp
- Walmart... (urgggh)
- Pick up sitter
- Dinner party with friends (supposed to be at my house... but I cheated and we met at a restaurant...tacky, I know. But, my house smells like paint and I had too many things to do!)
- Swim with the boys
- Cut in paint for bathroom ceilings
- read blogs...
Resting sounds a WHOLE lot better!
So boy... I love you, but don't wake me up before noon! I promise to be ready for baseball and birthday parties... and whatever else, where ever else... you need ... AFTER I recover from all that fun today.