Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Vacation

Yeah.... Easter vacation is finally here! School for me and the kids is over for at least 10 days (and after staying up last night until 2a.m. helping Kyle finish his 5th grade state report... I'm VERY excited about no homework, no flippin' school projects, and no getting up early for school! The idea of relaxing for a while is just fantastic... OH, wait.... I don't have time for that! Easter vacation means Easter at my house in 2 1/2 days, with dozens of people at my house. uuuhhhh OOOO. It's unbelievable what will need to transpire within the next 48 hours. I'm not just talking about the cooking, cleaning, decorating.... that kind of stuff. No, that would be too easy. I'm talking about major remodeling jobs that will need to be finished, just so we can get to the yards to hunt eggs! Not to mention the remodeling jobs that need to be finished so that there's actually room for people to sit and eat! AHHH, yes... I'm very excited about Easter vacation... starting Monday morning... when I'll certainly still be in bed until noon! But... I'M sooooo excited to finally be getting some of these things done. Nothing like being inspired by a few house guests!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yowzaa. Good luck on all of your chores / major renovations prior to Sunday! I'm looking forward to hearing how everything goes!