And then, my darling reminds me that today is my day to work in Caden's class... in 10 minutes. Great... I enjoy doing it, but... it's not on my list today! So instead of doing ANYTHING on my list, not one ^%*%$* thing that I had planned to do on 'my list'...I did this:
- 9:30 - 11:00 Caden's Class
- 11:00- 12:00 Lunch with Colton (I had dates with the other 3 boys on Saturday... and ran out of time to have our "date" Great idea, nearly impossible to make it work)
- 12:15 Drop off Colton
- 12:30 Pick up Caden
- 12:45 Meet Tony for paperwork
- 1:15 Lunch with Caden
- 2-3 Shoe shopping for Caden, pick up stuff for dinner
- 3:00 Pick up kids, run home... change and get snacks for practices.
- 4:00 Drop off Josh at field 1 for practice
- 4:30 Drop of Kyle and AJ at high school field 2 for baseball practice with their dad
- 5:00 Pick up CP at BVG from rehearsal
- 5:30 pick up Josh back at field 1
- 6:00 Drop off back over at Field 2
- 6:30 Make Dinner
- 7-8 Pick up for CP
- Home to put kids in bed
- 9:00 Drop off twins
- 9:30 Run to store for school tomorrow
- 10:00 Wave good night to Tony
- 11:00 Make new list
- 11:30 Blog about why I need to stick to my lists or my plans are going to drive me nuts!
- 12:00 'think about going to bed' so I can get up in time for work tomorrow... to repeat today. (But, because my mind is racing with all the things to 'put on my list' for tomorrow, it will be a while before I actually go to bed... so I'll read in bed... and regret it in the a.m.)
And Tony wonders how I go through a $125 in gas every week... daaaaahhh.
I know mom... "It's only for a season" ---- but it's just starting, and I really am excited about the games... it's just putting it all together that I'm not too sure about.
SO... I need to rethink my plan... OR not make one... so I don't get frustrated that it didn't work out...