Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Maniac

I love Mondays because I get to recover from going crazy over the weekend... usually. Except for days like today, when I try to do a zillion things (without a list or a plan); and so I actually don't complete a darn thing!


There are a literally a zillion things I should have done, could have done, would have done... but instead; I don't know what the heck I did! How frustrating is that?


In less than 20 days, I'm having Easter at our house and I'm already starting to stress out. The list of things to do is overwhelming... and I really need to make a list. Tony HATES my "lists" because it just emphasizes (again) how differently we view what is important. It's amazing how differently we see things. Who cares if the boys rooms are finished? ME! Who cares if the new fence is painted? Tony! (Hon, just get the fence 'up' so people can't see into our yard!) Who cares if the the house is perfect? Me, b.c. we need to make it look Eastery! Who cares if the yard is perfect? Tony, b.c. that's where we'll hunt all the eggs!

Well... First I need a list. Then I need a Plan. Then I need a lot of help!

But... it's all worth it... because a few weeks after that-- we'll have 7 different class swim parties, 7 different baseball team parties, and and endless summer of fun... so it's all good-
assuming we don't kill each other in the process.

We do love a challenge...

No comments: